Student Financing Plans
SALLIE MAE FINANCING
ESI provides access to the Smart Option Student Loan for Career Training. The relationship was established specifically to help students enrolled in online learning, continuing education, and occupational schools finance their education. Students attending school full, part-time, or less than half-time are eligible to apply.
KEY LOAN FEATURES:
- The online application offers decisions almost immediately.
- Co-borrower release policy where the borrower may apply to have the co-borrower removed from the loan after 12 on-time consecutive payments of principal and interest, and also the borrower meeting the credit eligibility requirements.
- SALLIE MAE offers competitive interest rates.
- Flexible Repayment Options with no penalty for early pay-off.
- Loans can include the cost of allowable expenses for Resident Training in Colorado.
Pay for all school-certified expenses like tuition, fees, books, housing, meals, travel, and even a laptop.
DISBURSEMENT OF LOAN TO SCHOOL
ESI has arranged with Sallie Mae for the tuition loan to be disbursed directly to the School.
While not required, consider adding a cosigner: Students are 2X more likely to be approved when a parent, relative, or other creditworthy individual cosigns for your student loan.6 Borrowers may apply to release their cosigner from the loan after they graduate, make 12 on-time principal and interest payments, and meet certain credit requirements.7 Releasing the cosigner will not adversely impact the rate on the loan.
Students can obtain a Smart Options Student Loan for Career Training Loan:
- Students can apply for a Smart Options Student Loan for Career Training Loan by visiting:
- Contact the ESI National Office at 800 874-0888 for tuition amounts and disbursement dates.