(Please provide the name, city and state of the high school you attend)
Terms and Conditions
Enrollment Requirements: The student must be 18 years old and have a High School Diploma or equivalency.
Terms and Conditions
The above-named student and Executive Security International (referred to as the School) agree as follows:
1. Upon satisfactory completion of the above-named program of study and upon payments of all tuition, fees, and obligations due from the student, the School, will award the appropriate certificate attesting to the student's completion of the program. No Certificate or Credential is awarded until the Program is completed and Tuition paid.
2. The School further agrees to provide counsel to the student on self-marketing about employment in the security industry. However, the applicant understands that the School cannot and does not promise or guarantee employment following graduation from the School.
3. In consideration of such a program of study and related service, student agrees to pay tuition fees due to ESI. Above amount will be paid in accordance to the terms and conditions specified within the Enrollment Agreement.
4. Student agrees to comply with the standards, rules, and regulations of the school in effect at the time, and the student understands that his or her failure to comply with the standards, rules and regulations of the School will entitle the School to terminate this Agreement with no prior notice to the student. In the event of such termination, the refund policy set forth will apply.
5. The school does not guarantee the transfer of its credits to any other institution unless there is a written agreement with another institution.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH VA REGULATION 21.4255-1
Students not accepted by the school and students who cancel the contract by notifying the school within three business days are entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid. If any students withdraw after three business days, but before the commencement of classes is entitled to a full refund of all tuition and fees paid including the registration fee in excess of $10.
In the case of students withdrawing after commencement of classes, the school will retain a cancellation fee plus a percentage of tuition and fees, which is based on the percentage of contact hours attended, as described in the table below. The refund is based on the last date of recorded attendance.
REFUND TABLE FOR RESIDENCY/VETERAN STUDENTS
Student entitled upon
10% of Program Completed 90% Refunded
20% of Program Completed 80% Refunded
30% of Program Completed 70% Refunded
40% of Program Completed 60% Refunded
50% of Program Completed 50% Refunded
60% of Program Completed 40% Refunded
70% of Program Completed 30% Refunded
80% of Program Completed 20% Refunded
90% of Program Completed 10% Refunded
100% of Program Completed 0% Refunded
- The student may cancel this contract at any time prior to the close of the third business day after signing the enrollment agreement.
- The official date of termination for refund purposes is the last date of recorded attendance. All refunds will be made within 30 days from the date of termination.
- The student will receive a full refund of tuition and fees paid if the school discontinues a course/program within a period of time a student could have reasonably completed it, except that this provision shall not apply in the event the school ceases operation.
- Complaints can be filed online at www.highered.colorado.gov/dpos the Division of Private Occupational Schools. There is a two (2) year time limitation from the student's last date of attendance on the Division taking action on a student's complaint. Division of Private Occupational Schools, 303-862-3001